- Recent posts
Kontron Supports Eclipse Global Connectivity’s Aero+ Platform
Eclipse Technics is hiring !
Eclipse Technics first company to secure an IAMA STC endorsement
Inmarsat L-MAX delivers massive bandwidth uplift for ISR
Partnership with Thales to equip French Defense’s Airbus MRTT
Eclipse Technics is hiring !
POSITION : SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Eclipse Technics as a leader of aircraft changes engineering is specialized in connectivity installation.
To support its development within all aeronautical sectors (Airlines, State and Private aircraft), Eclipse Technics is looking for an experimented electrical designer to join the Design Office.
In a dynamic environment within a company of human scale, you will be in charge of the development of the Electrical Definition File as well as the related installation and maintenance instructions for our solutions on the aircraft of our customers. You promote exchanges with all other functions within frameworks of the projects and as an experimented engineer you will know how to optimize internal methods and business tools.
Under the authority of the Design Office leader, you will carry out the following tasks :
• Be in charge of the instruction of the electrical integration definition file for connectivity systems mainly, that in accordance with customer requirements and in accordance with internal technical directives.
• Verify and validate the Definition Documents (harness plan, associated bill of materials, labels, instructions) and support the transmittal of these for industrialization purposes.
• Participate in project milestones (PRDs, CDRs, etc.) planned by Program Managers.
• Verify and validate the completeness and integrity of the Product Installation File (instructions, installation plans and the associated detailed Bill of Materials) intended to be used by the Maintenance Organization (MRO) in charge of the aircraft modification.
• Support managers and as required participate to aircraft prototype phase on installation sites.
• Check and validate the supplements to the aircraft electrical manuals (Wiring diagram manual, Schematics, Hook-up List …) as well as the operation manuals (Maintenance manual, Illustrated Parts Catalog) published by the Technical Documentation division in accordance with the rules of the aircraft manufacturer (Airbus, Boeing, Dassault …).
• Define the design rules and methods of the Electrical Design division, and ensure that the rules and processes of Design Organization (DOA) as well as internal purchasing policies are respected during developments.
• Monitor technological and normative developments.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGES
Graduate in Electronics or Electrotechnics (equivalent French BTS or DUT ) with 3 to 5 years of experience on aircraft (plane, helicopter, drone), or Junior engineer with 2 to 3 years of experience.
Necessary knowledge in:
• Tools: IGE-XAO See Electrical Expert, Autocad, Audros/PLM
• Aircraft Systems and Aeronautical Electrical Standards (ARP4404, ASTM F2490)
Desired knowledge in:
• Aircraft manufacturer documentation (IPC, AWM/WDM, AMM, Hook-up List) and aircraft electrical standard practice manuals (ESPM, SWPM).
• PART 21J regulation and certification
Rigor, communication, curiosity, responsiveness, adaptability, commitment and good ability to work in a team will all be necessary qualities for success in the position.
The practice of fluent English is necessary for the holding of this position.